Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, February 6, 2007

The rush hour

Right now, I feel tired. It’s now exactly 5:16 pm in my watch and I have to post six blog entries more (in my e-news room subject)!!! And it is due at 6:30. A while ago I really don’t know what topic to post because like my classmates, I feel like I’m fed up with things. Like how busy we are yesterday because of the “VJ hunt” and tomorrow we have test and I’m back to my normal, toxic school days (which is I think abnormal! Confused?). So now, I just thought of telling you that I am rushing my articles and I am dead running low of time. GRRRrrr….! I can’t think well!!! And it makes me feel so bad!!! I do not know how to start my VJ hunt article! And now it’s 5:35 pm at my watch!!! I’m one down, five articles to go. I don’t think I will make it on time!!! HUHUHU!!!

No comments: