Powered By Blogger

Sunday, February 18, 2007

Ice Mania!

How I love ice! Last Friday of February 16, my classmates and I went to Mall of Asia after we had a seminar at Collegio De San Juan De Letran. We were all excited. I can see it in my classmates’ faces. Our first stop is at the “Ice Skating Rink”. So obviously, we had ice skating. It was my first time to set my feet on ice. I had learned that it is not that cold inside as I expected.
When I was a kid, I used to play my roller blades but unfortunately, it was damaged already and I cannot use it anymore. Probably that’s the reason why it was easy for me to cope with ice. Also, we had fun skating with the celebrities. Paolo Ballesteros, KC Montero, Nancy Castillone and DM of SCQ were there too. I had a picture of KC and me together!
But what’s embarrassing at that moment is I accidentally bladed my classmate with my skayting blade. She had a bloody, painful scar. I really didn’t mean spoil her fun. Because of that, she was not able to share her special talent (talent in falling and sliding,haha I’m so mean.) and so as I.
We were all energetic at first. At the end of the day we were suddenly like a cellphone with no battery. But who cares about being dead tired when you had total fun!

No comments: