Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, February 6, 2007

The VJ Hunt Thing

“ Congratulations. You did a great job, that’s the best VJ Hunt ever produced at AUF (Angeles University Foundation)” this were said by our teacher last night of February 5 right after the VJ hunt. We were cleaning up our mess then at St Cecilia’s Auditorium (the event’s venue).
We had mixed emotions and unexplainable joy when we received the message. That is I think the greatest compliment we ever received as a group of people who went all-out and helped each other to push through the event despite that it was postponed twice due to typhoon.
Our hardships were kissed away by the people who appreciated the phenomenal event at our school although we had problems. If you are asking what the problems are? Don’t ask!!! I do not want to name names.
Still, I am proud to say that we had managed to produce the event on our own with the help of some of the ABMC2 people. But still, I want to extend my deepest gratitude to those people we asked for a little help but did not help us and instead, denied that we asked for help.
Also, I want to thank those people who said that were just a big bunch of nothing here. Thanks people! Thank you teacher! Thank you my “Apung Guino” of course! You are the number one “ASTIG”!!!

No comments: